Please download SPGDrop
20090527.5.exe and follow the setup instructions in "Setup and Validation.docx".
Please read the "SharePoint Guidance V2 Reference Implementation Overview.pdf" for the reference overview.
In iteration 10 we mainly concentrated on refactoring, code cleanup and reusable assets. We will continue refactoring and scrubbing the code in the remaining iterations but please take a look at what we've done so far and provide us feedback:
- Hierarchical configuration: the ability to set a value on an element in the site map and have that value accessible by child elements in the site map. (ConfigManager.cs)
- Global Navigation driven by config (HierarchicalConfigSiteMapProvider.cs)
- Generic Service locator (ServiceLocator.cs)
- Registering files in GAC
- Applied V1 theme and use HierarchicalConfigSiteMapProvider in global navigation
- Subsite creation workflow activities (Microsoft.Practices.SPG.SubSiteCreation.Workflow project)
Please check out the Iteration 10 Blog Post
Also check out the Iteration 10 video