Please download SPGDrop
20090512.7.exe and follow the setup instructions in "Setup and Validation.docx".
Please read the "SharePoint Guidance V2 Reference Implementation Overview.pdf" for the reference overview.
In iteration 9 we mainly concentrated on refactoring and code cleanup. We will continue refactoring and scrubbing the code in the remaining iterations but please take a look at what we've done so far and provide us feedback:
- Trusted façade pattern applied (removed FakeConstosoSSOProvider)
- Partner landing page refactoring
- Removed usages .net 3.5 from code (LINQ statements, lambda expressions, and extension methods)
- SafeScriptManager update
- Refactoring of repositories (PricingRepository.cs, ProductCatalogRepository.cs, and IncidentManagementRepository.cs)
- Moved proxy classes into Contoso.LOB.Services.Client project
- On incident site creation page, added partner id to incident site creation drop down box.
- Provided instructions on how to use a host name to access extranet site.
- Additional cleanup code for orphaned SPWebConfigModification instances.
- Updated codebase based on recommendations from FxCop
Here is a blog post that describes the content of drop 9 in a bit more depth:http://blogs.msdn.com/erwinvandervalk/archive/2009/05/13/sharepoint-guidance-v2-drop-9.aspx
The drop 9 video is now available on msdn:http://channel9.msdn.com/posts/akMSFT/pp-SharePoint-Development-Guidance-v2-Whats-in-Drop-9/