- MOSS 2007 Enterprise
- Visual Studio Team System 2008
Create FBA enabled extranet
- Run ContosoPSSSetup.bat with proper parameters. You may also Edit ContosoPSSSetup.bat with your parameters. if you use Dec2008-MOSS0VC VPC (MS Internal at this moment), you need to make the following change by editing the .bat file:
- CentralAdminFolderName=35317 (this is the final path of central admin under C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories. It is sometimes different than the port number of central admin)
- Browse to http://servername:9005 (don’t use the localhost:9005 here. If you do, SharePoint will redirect you to port 9001), and login with user1, !Passw0rd
- You should be able to add partner1 to the site collection. You should also be able to open the SQL database to look for what members are in partner1. (Partner1 Role has user101,user102,…,user109; Partner2 Role has user201,user202,…,user209)
Install the Catalog and Pricing WCF service
- Install Visual Extension for SharePoint 1.3 CTP https://connect.microsoft.com/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?SiteID=428&DownloadID=15946
- Install the TypeMock 5.21 or later http://www.typemock.com/Downloads.php
- Run on the command prompt: “C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\ ServiceModelReg.exe” –I
- Run C:\drop\Source\PSS\Contoso.LOB.Services\ generatecert.bat
- Start IIS Manager and create a new website with tcp port number 8585 and pointing to path c:\inetpub\wwwroot (please don’t point to the c:\drop\source\pss\contoso.lob.services folder). Execute permission is needed.
- Go to the AppPool of the above site. Make sure that the the Identity of the App Pool is a member local windows account. Do not use network service account.
- Open the C:\drop\Source\PSS\ Contoso.PSS.sln and rebuild the solution (this will create a web application under the above web site)
- Browse to http://localhost:8585/Contoso.LOB.Services/ProductCatalog.svc and you should see the ProductCatalog Service page
- Browse to http://localhost:8585/Contoso.LOB.Services/Pricing.svc and you should see the Pricing Service page
Import Product Catalog BDC Definition
- Open browser to SharePoint Central Admininstration site
- Browse to your Shared Services Administration site
- Under Business Data Catalog, click on Import Application Definition
- Browse to the C:\drop\Source\PSS\ProductCatalogDefinition.xml file
- Leave the "File Type" and "Resources to import" options with default values
- Click "Import"
Run Unit Tests
- Build and run all the unit test. They should pass.
Deploy the website
- On the solution explorer, right click Contoso.PSS.Portal and select Deploy, this will deploy the web collection