can't find contoso tab after deploying this solution

Aug 3, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Hi,
 I am isntalling versiong 1 of this practice.
My developmenting envirement is 
1 windows 2003 r2(chinese version) 
2 visual studio 2008(english version)
3 basic installation of wss3.0 with sp2(chinese version\internal databae\not sqlserver)
I think the solution is deployed successfully because I can find that it is deployed in administration center and I can see that the feature contoso traing management is activated in my site.
My problem is that after I clicking Sites amd Workspaces, I cann't find the Contoso tab. But I find that a folder named CONTOSOTRAINING is installed under SiteTemplates and there is a folder named XML with a file named onet.xml in it.
can you help me out?
Thank you!!

Hi,

I am installing versiong 1 of this practice.

My development envirement is 

1 windows 2003 r2(chinese version) 

2 visual studio 2008(english version)

3 basic installation of wss3.0 with sp2(chinese version\internal databae\not sqlserver)

I think the solution is deployed successfully because I  find that it is deployed in administration center and  the feature contoso traing management is activated in my site.

My problem is that after I clicking Sites amd Workspaces, I cann't find the Contoso tab. But I find that a folder named CONTOSOTRAINING is installed under SiteTemplates and there is a folder named XML with a file named onet.xml in it.

can you help me out?

Thank you!!

Aug 28, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I assume you are talking about tabs in the Template Selection section of the New SharePoint Site page?

What tabs do you see?

It may be under the Development tab.

We have not tested our guidance on W2k3 Chinese version.