Password for Zip File

Apr 7, 2009 at 2:21 AM
I am trying to extract the zip file and it is asking for a password.  What is the password?  I would like to review the code and see how it can help me.
Apr 15, 2009 at 3:27 PM
Hi fddavis35,

There shouldn't be a password on the file. Maybe the download got corrupted somehow?

Let me know if you are still experiencing issues.
_Erwin
Apr 21, 2009 at 10:28 AM
There is a password on the Zip file!
Apr 21, 2009 at 12:03 PM
I just opened the Zip file by double clicking on it then just copied the 'SPG_Drop_20090413.3' folder and pasted it where I needed it.  It seems to be working fine.  I thought that was kind of strange.  I think anytime I've done that before with zip files they went through an extraction process when I pasted the file. 
Apr 21, 2009 at 4:39 PM
After going through the whole setup for the partner sites I just realized that copying the files out of the zip didn't get everything.  :(  Could someone please respond with either a password for the zip file or a new download!!  PLEASE!
Apr 21, 2009 at 5:14 PM
Hi guys,

There is no password on the zip file. It might be that the zip file is blocked on your machine. Right click on it, select properties and select 'unblock'.

Let me know if that solves your issue.
_Erwin
Apr 21, 2009 at 5:30 PM
Edited Apr 21, 2009 at 5:31 PM
This is what I've just done.  I downloaded a fresh copy to start over with a clean slate.  I selected 'unblock' on the zip file's properties and then attempted to extract it.  I still got a prompt for a password.  It does seem that I am able to just copy and paste all the files from inside the zip file to their destination.  But the location will be untrusted if you don't 'unblock' the zip file first.  I have the partner sites setup and they seem to be working.  I'm about to attempt to get the Training Management part deployed.
Apr 21, 2009 at 5:32 PM
It has to do with the file length of the extract.  I did an extract to the root of c to get mine to work.

Thanks
Apr 21, 2009 at 5:45 PM
That was it.  Thank You!!